Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Want to see what this is all about?

Friends in Oregon playing for a week!


I have had a few people recently asking me what I do. Well....I live life everyday!! I feel great, look almost great (need to take off last 15 lbs), and have the money to do the things that are important to me.


The best way for me to tell you what I do is to watch a short video. It will explain in a few minutes what would take me a bit longer in person or over the phone.


I am not about selling, monopolizing your time, or having you join me in what is important to me. What I am about is helping people help themselves, in what is important to you. My motto in life is "building with passion to greatness"!


Please take a few minutes to watch this video. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to chat, please call or email!





Lisa Allsup


801.759.5472


No comments: