Tuesday, July 5, 2011

beyond tangy packets/california


I had the best week!!

Last Month my husband and I went to California together with a few friends and stayed at a beautiful beach house. We had a great mix of playing and relaxing. We rented wet suits and boogie boards, and I learned the awesome power of the ocean. I have never played in the ocean and had so much fun before. One afternoon I relaxed in a window seat, laying in the sun, listening to the ocean, watching friends playing cards and thinking "this is the life!!!"

I had to continue to place orders and work with customers during the week but I was able to handle all of it from my iphone in less then an hour every morning. How cool is it to work less then an hour a day, on the beach, and grow my business! Can life get better then that? Well...yes...when I got home my teenage children missed me, and had the house clean. (That was like the cherry on top.)

I took the packets of Beyond Tangy with us for our nutrition. It was very convenient

No comments: