Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July

Last week was the 4th of July.  I love this Holiday!  Not just the time off work but because of the flags, parades, songs and family you get to remember all the wonderful blessings of the great country we live in. I literally cry when a flag goes by and everyone stands and quiets down.  I also cry during patriotic songs.  We may not agree with all the decisions of the Government, some of the laws that intrude on our personal decisions, taxes and many more things we can find to complain about; but we can all agree that the freedom we enjoy here in USA is a blessing.

I went to a wonderful class on the founding fathers last month and was reminded just how inspired they all were.   The constitution, the will to fight for what they believed in, and the willingness to put country first is sometimes forgotten.   I have been blessed to be born here in this beautiful country, not having to struggle to get here and then make my way to success. 

Enjoy the Freedoms we have here and make wise choices to keep the freedom we have!

No comments: