Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls "Garden Party" Time!


A few ladies and I went to Cedar City to watch the play Pride and Prejudice. It was a wonderful play, great food and as you can see, we were able to eat great ice cream.
We had a great time bragging about our husbands, compairing great kids and solving all the worlds problems!
We drove down early in the morning, went to the play and then drove to St. George to stay in a beautiful condo. We had dinner at a great Greek restaurant and then stayed up late talking and watching a chick flick!
In the morning, Debi made her great blueberry stuffed french toast. Of course shopping is part of a girls favorite day so... Our drive home was full of visiting and solving as many problems as possible in our short time.
I didn't take my vitamins, I was surprised how much I missed them. I really noticed a difference in my energy level. I am thankful for them!
Everyone deserves to have some great friends, to be yourself, do the things you love, and be encouraged to become great!

No comments: