Sunday, September 21, 2008

So it is 4:30 am and I can't sleep. I keep thinking about our interviews and I get so excited I can't sit still let alone sleep.

One of the great advantages of working from your Kitchen Table is being able to work in your PJ's. I find that if I get showered and dressed for the day it is to easy to find an excuse to leave, run errands, or find a friend to go to lunch with. If I stay in my PJ's I get more done as it will take to long to get "dolled up" for my excursions.

A disadvantage of working in PJ's is that I forget there are cute clothes in my closet. I think there is a time and place for PJ's and there is a time and place for looking like someone others can trust as a business women. So...

I am thinking of having a fashion show. You can send in your "little twirl" picture of your fancy "doing business" outfit. Whether it is a pair of jeans and fancy jewelry or a business suit. This will give all you new business mom's an idea of what others are wearing during their social contact.

2 comments:

Trent said...

This Retreat is going to be great.

Trent said...

I am looking to make an extra income during these financial times. Do you really think you can help me to find an option to do from home? I don't mind working just not a second job. Thanks